A seat in our General Practice Group will provide you with a thorough and broad-based training in the legal, technical and organizational skills required to be a successful all-round business lawyer. The group comprises lawyers working in a wide range of different practice areas, including the following:
- Mergers and Acquisitions, in which we help clients of all sizes to structure, negotiate, complete and implement all types of M&A transactions, including public takeovers, acquisitions, disposals, joint ventures, partnerships, minority investments and strategic alliances, across all industry sectors.
- Capital Markets, in which we work with both issuer and underwriter clients on some of the largest, most intricate and most significant securities transactions, including initial public offerings and follow-on offerings involving shares, bonds or other securities.
- Compliance, in which we advise some of the largest and most high-profile Hong Kong companies in their compliance with Hong Kong regulatory requirements.
- Private Equity, in which we advise some of the world’s leading privately managed funds on all aspects of the investments they make, including issues related to M&A, consortium arrangements and financing.
- Credit, Leveraged and Acquisition Finance, in which we work with borrower and lender clients on all types of financing arrangements, including bank and bond financing being raised for acquisitions, the refinancing and restructuring of existing bank or bond financing, and bank or bond financing that is secured against particular assets or revenues.