More than 200 S&C alumni currently serve in government and public interest roles throughout the United States and worldwide. Our alumni who join the public sector after working at S&C find that their broad training and significant pro bono experience make them uniquely qualified for a wide range of opportunities.
S&C alumni in government and public interest roles include:
- Julie Crampton, general counsel, Families for Excellent Schools
- Phil Eager, general counsel, Sierra Club
- Maria Foscarinis, founder and executive director, National Law Center on Homelessness
- David Patton, executive director and attorney-in-chief, Federal Defenders, Southern District of New York
- More than 25 AUSAs across the United States