The Firm offers a comprehensive range of benefits. The insurance and related benefits described below pertain to all summer associates.
Business Travel Insurance
Coverage up to $1.5 million, which includes medical evacuation and/or repatriation.
S&C provides assistance to summer associates who will require sponsorship for a work visa.
- Backup child-care centers (Los Angeles, New York, Palo Alto and Washington, D.C.). In New York, the center is on-site.
- Child Care Referral Service: Corporate Counseling Associates, an independent consulting firm, offers information and referrals regarding child care options to assist summer associates in selecting a child care provider.
- The New York office has a nursing mothers’ room on the 28th floor, which can be used 24 hours a day.
- One paid vacation day for summer associates working eight or more weeks
- $2,500 salary advance
- Relocation expenses
- S&C gym membership (on-site in Los Angeles, New York and Washington, D.C.)
- Subsidized health club fees
- One paid relocation day for summer associates rotating to a non-U.S. office
- Housing accommodations for summer associates working overseas
- Hotel accommodations and reimbursement for meals during orientation for those attending New York orientation and then starting in a regional office
- Per diem for summer associates working overseas
- Bar-exam-related expenses
- Direct deposit
- On-site, subsized cafeteria in New York
Please note: These are brief summaries, provided for general informational purposes only. Documentation setting forth the operative terms of these benefits is available to participants. All benefits are subject to change.